Is sex getting in the way of a meaningful life?
Do these questions describe your behavior or the behavior of your partner?
- Preoccupied with sexual thoughts?
- Hiding some sexual behaviors or activity from others?
- Sought help for problematic sexual behaviors?
- Have others suffered due to sexual behavior?
- Feel controlled by sexual desire?
- Feel depressed after sexual behavior or activities?
There is a way out! Recovery from sex addiction starts by asking for help.
Call Willow Tree Counseling at (707) 200-2332
“A moment comes for every addict when the consequences are so great or the pain is so bad that the addict admits life is out of control because of his or her sexual behavior.” -Dr. Patrick Carnes